Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Attack of the Dianthans

Okay - I've given up being mad that the Dianthans came back when they weren't suppose to and upset my tree garden plans....
They've just exploded with blooms
And it's hard to be mad at something so pretty.
Thought they've just completely taken over.
There are eight bunches in total
And everyone is just covered in blooms
I'm going to dig up a couple and take some up to Mom's...
... to make some room for the other plants... and really
Why not share the love?

7 comments:

Monika said...

How could you ever be mad at them! They are so beautiful! I had them in my garden in Austria, and I loved them.

Unknown said...

They are sooooo pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that the reddish one was my favorite, but then I saw the purple-y one and THAT was my favorite. They really are blooming well!

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous! Such splashy blooms!

Araignee said...

Wow. I have never seen them do that before. That's incredible.

RobinH said...

They look wonderful! I think mine were killed by the winter- I had a good patch of them, but I haven't seen leaf nor bloom of them this year.

elns said...

I think that is an acceptable invasion from my concrete world. So beautiful in all the different colors!