Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Overgrown

As I mentioned the other day - everything is doing really well in the gardens
 The Hibiscus is blooming like crazy

And even the Butterfly bush is getting ready to show off her colour
 I wasn't sure if I'd get blooms the first year, but she's covered in all these little buds, so hopefully it won't be too long.

I don't actually remember planting daisies....
 But the bee garden is full of them.

In fact, the bee garden is absolutely full.
  
The right side isn't too bad...
Though the poor Columbine has been overshadowed by the Bachelor Buttons. I'm going to have to move them next year, or I don't think they will ever bloom

And over on the left side

The daisies and the black-eyed susans have absoltely taken over
 
 They've almost grown out of the border
And are completely shadowing the poor heather.

I guess I'll be doing some expanding next year....


4 comments:

kathy b said...

Gardens are so glorious right now. I love seeing bloggers show their gardens!

Araignee said...

That's the down side of gardening success-you always need more room!

Delusional Knitter said...

Lovely! I've never seen a hibiscus with different color flowers on the same plant, very pretty. We have a black eyed susan BUSH - it grows each year, its HUGE now.

elns said...

Your garden is so green and beautiful. You've already got a lot going on in there!