Friday, June 26, 2015

Shoe-a-holic

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a bit of a problem when it comes to shoes. I've flashed the odd pair here, and at last count, I had somewhere around 65 pairs. But I need to do another count, because I've been on a bit of binge.
These cute little sandals arrived this week
These Hush Puppy wedges were an amazing  deal I couldn't pass up - regularly $100 on clearance for $25 and I had a $10 off coupon. And they are soooooo comfortable!
These killer Nine West heels were first spied on a shopping trip with a friend a couple months ago. They were also on clearance but they didn't have my size at the store we were in. I stalked the online store for a few weeks, and they came up even cheaper, plus free shipping and a 10% off first time buyer's discount. It was obviously meant to be!
These super sweet tartan heels were a fabulous e-bay find. They should be arriving any day now. (I've wanted a pair of tartan heels for a few years now).
And these Nine West granny boots were another thing I've been hunting for for ages (I'm very particular about granny boots - I've been searching for the perfect pair). These were found on ebay this week (also on clearance) and I had just enough in my paypal from the sales of Cygnus to cover them. They should arrive in a few weeks.

And all this shoe shopping has another plus side
 A very happy Peno!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

I'll admit that the first pair are my favorites - I love daisies!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS SHOES!!! I think Peno approves!

Araignee said...

Daughter has the same affliction. I am happy with just my Crocs but I confess I do like to play in her shoe closet.

kathy b said...

Nothing like a shoebox for a kitty!

Anonymous said...

So, what you are saying is ....I can buy all the cat toys in the world, but Giroux wants a SHOE box. LOL

Cute shoes!! Love the daisy ones.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I guess because my feet are so huge that shoe shopping is a nightmare, so I can't really relate. I have two pairs of sandals, but if I leave more than one pair of shoes in the hallway I get the "How many feet do you have?" complaint from Gavin!

RobinH said...

What a terrific box! (The shoes are cute too.)