Sunday, June 21, 2015

FO: Missandei

The Game of Thrones KAL has wrapped up. The winner has been chosen, and I got some finished shots of Missandei
She's quite large, but took just a skein and a half of Fluffy Cat Light (and only 40 grams of beads)
You don't get a lot of depth on this type of crescent shawl but the width grows quickly.
The Fluffy Cat is incredibly soft, and nice to wear.
But it's all those little beaded butterflies that make this one really special
I've just got to get this one test knit, then I can release the pattern.

5 comments:

kathy b said...

It is stunning. You look so pretty in it. I love the curve of the crescent!

Araignee said...

So pretty!

Rachelle said...

It's lovely in its simplicity.

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I love the color! The pattern with the beads is exquisite. Your photo shoot turned out great!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!!! You have such a way with designs, what an awesome talent.