Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lean, mean, green knitting machine

When I showed off Sacre Coeur the other day, Ariagnee told me to knit faster so she could see the colour changes

Well, I aim to please....
I'm actually all the way through the yellow and heading back into the green. I'm also on the edge chart. This one is going way faster than I expected when I cast on. And it's one of those nice patterns that you can pretty much just knit until you run out of yarn. Don't be too surprised if you see an FO post within a week!

8 comments:

Araignee said...

Oh, good golly....that is just gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

That is looking gorgeous! I love how handspun works up, and the best part is no one anywhere else will have one just like it, ever!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Cannot wait to see it blocked.

kathy b said...

I love it. I'm thinking of bailing on my poncho. Perhaps a shawl?

gayle said...

Whoosh!! You are the fastest knitter I know!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Wow that is fast! Don't forget to eat, sleep and smell the roses! Love the green transitions!

Delusional Knitter said...

Suck lovely colors! Can't wait to see the FO!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, it's so gorgeous!!