Sunday, June 28, 2015

My little runaway

Well... not entirely... not yet anyway. But a certain little feline of mine has been awfully curious about the neighbour's yard. If I turn my back for too long, more often than not, he disappears beyond their fence.

And remember that cat that looks like Tux...? Well Rocky wants to keep him far, far away from our yard, and has no problems chasing after him. He's come back pretty quick every time, but I thought it best to take a little precaution...
...a collar and an id tag. On the other side is my phone number, just incase he ventures a little further than he should. There's also bell on it, so it's a little easier for me to keep tabs on him.
The picture above about sums up how he feels about the whole thing....
 But I think he looks rather handsome!

4 comments:

wildtomato said...

He is very handsome! It sounds like Rocky is a guard cat.

Bridget said...

He's very handsome! Tell him all of the cool kids wear bling ...

Araignee said...

Smart move. There is nothing worse than a lost pet.

Unknown said...

That last picture is very handsome!! Can't blame him for doing the "cat thing" I guess. Ha.